Design Services for Lifestyle Bloggers
I don’t just design for brands; I design for people. For people who desire to grow, stretch, and push past whatever holds them back so that they can readily embrace the opportunities and blessings that come their way.
As a fellow blogger, I specialize in creating thoughtful design that bridges the gap between you and your audience and implementing powerful brand strategy to grow your blog in a way that aligns with your personal & professional goals.
$850 | 2 week process
Brand Styling & Identity Development
- Custom logo design—two concepts, primary and secondary logo
- Customized color palette
- Type combination system
- Brand style guide
Site Evaluation & Launch Collateral
- Comprehensive website audit
- Itemized list of potential site improvements to be implemented
- Social media optimization—complimentary profile images and banners for the platforms of your choice
- Launch graphics—3 promotional images (of varying sizes optimized for different social media platforms) to use during your launch
My design process ensures you walk away with not only a brand you love but also a seamless + stress-free client experience. I work with newer bloggers just starting out as well as seasoned influencers who are poised for a brand refresh. My package includes the following process—intentional listening to your overall brand story and mission, purposeful attention to your grand-scale goals and detailed needs, and careful crafting and strategy to achieve a thorough and unique online presence.
- Client questionnaire homework
- Client onboarding
- Client vision & goals homework
- Brand & website audit
- One-hour discovery call
- Brand strategy development
- Revision (phase I)
- Digital moodboard creation
- Logo development
- Revision (phase 2)
- Promotional content creation
- Delivery of final files (all digital)
- Project release blog post & social media blast
Payments are divided into three payments of $125-$300-$425. The first $125 (non-refundable) is due to reserve your spot on my wait list. $300 is due at the beginning date of the project. The remaining 50% ($425) is due before you receive any final files from the project. Any additional revisions are billed separately at the hourly rate of $85.
I want to help you create a brand you love at first sight.
Let’s chat about your project—use the form below to get in touch or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.