I love to collaborate with amazing brands and share fabulous products that both align
with my overall mission for Tendril Wild and truly benefit my wonderful readers.
In this online space, honesty and integrity among bloggers and social media influencers can sometimes be hard to come by. I try to do everything in my power to gain and keep the trust and confidence of my audience. As a result, I only promote products, brands, and companies that I have personally used or can recommend from other sources that I trust. As always, I maintain the right to not promote products unrelated to Tendril Wild.
Related: Spring is Blooming with JORD Watches
Brands: If you’re a brand wanting to collaborate for brand partnerships, sponsored posts, media trips, or hotel stays me, please get in touch via email. If you would like me to review a product, sponsor a giveaway, or highlight and feature a great deal for my readers, please email me: firstname.lastname@example.org. I also promote my blog posts on all of my social media channels for increased exposure to you and/or your brand.
Why should you work with Tendril Wild?
I love collaborating with both small and large brands whose focus is community and people. Your brand matters to me on a personal level because anything I put my name on, I want to be my best work. (Can you tell I’m a perfectionist?)
*A media kit is available upon request.
Bloggers: Interested in collaborating for a blog post, giveaway, or other idea? Don’t hesitate to reach out via social media or email. I know we can create something amazing! 🙂
I graduated college in 2015 with a bachelor’s degree in journalism and achieved one of my high school dreams of being a published features writer in my home town newspaper.
Read more of my published work online:
- Urban 20 Something, August 2016—Add Study Abroad to Your LinkedIn
- Optimistic Millennial, January 2016—Make Your Money Work for You: 5 Steps to a Killer Cash Stash
- Wholehearted Woman, August 2017—Wholehearted Wednesdays with Bria from Tendril Wild
- Wholehearted Woman, August 2017—On Loving Yourself: How Do We Overcome Our Worst Beliefs About Ourselves?
- Dream On Youth, November 2016—Finding Your Community: A Conversation with Bria of Tendril Wild
- What Now Academy, September 2016—How to Stay in Shape After College
- What Now Academy, September 2016—The 3 Types of Budgets You Should Have in Your Twenties
- Life Goals Mag, July 2016—Lessons Learned from Moving Back Home After College
- A Wanderer’s Adventures, May 2016—How to Branch Out in College as an Introvert
- GenTwenty, May 2016—20 Pieces of Common Sense That Finally Clicked in My 20s