A little southern + a lot of sass
I’m Bria, a personal development blogger and dreamer from an obnoxiously small town in Tennessee.
I created Tendril Wild to help other introverts celebrate their quietness instead of being ashamed of it—and to help them realize that being an introvert is actually super badass. I wholeheartedly believe in cultivating a love of self care and a supportive community of introverted women through inspirational blog posts, consistent encouragement, and mutual understanding.
Whether you’re looking for some self care inspiration to get you through a hard time, or you just need a listening ear (and some sarcasm) , I got you.
Whatever you’re searching for, I want you to come away from Tendril Wild feeling safe, included, empowered, and most of all, understood.
Here’s a few more random facts about me…
- Lorelai Gilmore is my spirit animal. (Oy with the poodles already!)
- I’ve got the soul of an 80-year-old and have been known to cross-knit in my spare time.
- My hair always calls the shots. She’s really bossy.
- I have an ongoing love affair with graphic design and typography.
- From the age of about 2 until I was 10, I was allergic to chocolate. And yes, it was super tragic.
- I’ve never said “no” to french fries…or chocolate chip cookies. #myguiltypleasure
- Aaaaand reality TV is #myotherguiltypleasure.
I also believe in quality over quantity when it comes to friendships and would love to get to know you better. If you feel the same, you can drop me a private note, subscribe to my monthly newsletter, or hit me up on Instagram or Twitter. Come say “Hey”—I’m super chatty once you get to know me. 🙂